Terms & Conditions
By accessing the
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on WisdomTuckerHarris’s or WisdomTucker’s or WisdomHarris’s (Wisdom’s) web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wisdom’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wisdom at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Credits & Attributions
Wisdom believes in giving credit where credit is due. Proper credit and attribution is posted for resources shared by or created with other designers and providers when available and/or required. Attribution will be provided as close to the relevant media as possible or with Credits & Attributions here:
- The materials on Wisdom’s web site are provided “as is.” Wisdom makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wisdom does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wisdom or subsequent suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wisdom’s Internet site, even if Wisdom or a Wisdom-authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage, where applicable.
Revisions, Errata and Links
The materials appearing on Wisdom’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wisdom does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wisdom may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wisdom does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wisdom has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wisdom of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Mailing List Information. We will collect your email address if you provide it through a Site, such as to receive newsletters, updates, promotions, or communication.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site may use different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that may appear on our pages. Your consent applies to the following domains: wisdomtuckerharris.com, wisdomtucker.com, and wisdomharris.com.
Google Analytics Privacy Notice
Our websites use Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our websites. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our websites, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our websites. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic to improve our websites. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with Personal Data. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google (not even Wisdom, directly). Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our websites. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout